Article from Pittsburgh Tribune-Review:
PNC Bank has partnered with Sesame Street and rolled out an animated, interactive learning center aimed at educating children about saving and smart spending.
The online resource offers audio and video clips, games, activities and financial tips for youngsters from “For Me, for You, for Later: First Steps to Spending, Sharing and Savings,” which Sesame Street created as part of ongoing ties with PNC.
For instance, children at the interactive Web site can drag and drop money into jars.
Access to the website is available to customers who open an “‘S’” is for Savings” account, which PNC quietly debuted last fall, said bank spokesman Joe Balaban. The account may be opened with as little as $ 25.
>> Read the full article
Written by Rena M. Palloff and Keith Pratt, experts in the field of online teaching and learning, this hands-on resource helps hig…
Transparent Counters – Six colors of counters, 3/4″ round. Set of 250….
3 – 8 years. Kids learn basic arithmetic skills during dramatic play. Solar-powered calculator register holds life-size bills. Fea…
- Kabongo Shares 100 Homeschooler Reviews Of Its Online Educational Games
- MIT Unveils Free Online Class, is This the Future of Higher Education?
- Earning an Online Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security Can Benefit IT …
- Idaho Lawmakers Review Online Learning Rule
- Announcing The State of CSP in the United States, A Complimentary Educational …